Monday, September 6, 2010

Introduction

I always have campaign world ideas tossing around in my mind, so this blog will serve as a handy place for me to keep them.  I figure I can work on it whenever I have the inspiration, and just keep an ever growing collection of information about various campaign worlds of mine.

Right off the bat, let's start with a campaign world I'll call "Weirdworld."  Intended to be a "weird tale," Weirdworld is about a world where, on the surface, everything is fairly normal.  There are, however, a lot of weird things happening- and these weird things are what drive adventure.  It could be that the inhabitants of a sleepy little town start hearing voices in the night, or that a priest in a local church starts having nightmares.  Suddenly, that weird seed blossoms into a vibrant plant filling the cracks of normal life, until it's practically overflowing.  That's the idea behind Weirdworld.

I might even start using the campaign world(s) here for a game I run- in which case, I'll probably start updating the blog with our adventures as well.  I think that'd be pretty neat.

So let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment